Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update:


showing his roaring prowess or yawning either or he's my little godson Noah

Update: haven't designed as of late since i've been busy working on getting an android app to work and also started my nanny duties with my little nephew/godson.. just to help my older brother out a bit..and i love my godson Noah hehe

but do have an idea for a design soon .. trying to do a crest for both sides of my family...so a kalabaw and the philippine eagle might come into play again.. but trying to decide whether to make them two separate or all incorporated into one crest.. we shall see..

as for the thought of the day.. i may be getting old because i feel like there are a lot more douchebags out there on the road.. or there could be just a lot more douchebags :D.. ah well..

2 comments: