Thursday, April 7, 2011

Design aNew

(the King of the Noodles hehehe)

Update: New design again. Just added under the "Food" section in the store. the Pillowbrand Ramen, Yum Noodles, the King Ramen.

Cheap and done in 3 minutes what better way to satisfy your appetite? heehehe actually there are better ways but that's for another blog.

Now what's next on the Menu?

Thought of the day: Who was the man/woman or group of people that said.. this word.. will mean this? and what was their process of deciding that word will mean this or describe this? things i ponder when i get up in the morning..

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this picture. I love instant noodles in fact. I found this while looking for clip art for my Instant noodle blog I am starting. I notice you mentioned a store. Do you license your artwork for a fee? If so where could I go to purchase one for this particular art work?

    ReplyDelete