Monday, July 12, 2010

Old man Crinks

(old man me)
Ok was supposed to get up this morning for my workout but last week i didn't really get some sleep so this was a catch up weekend for sleep... but alas..i still couldn't catch up on sleep. I would still get up and still feel so tired.

So this morning, my lower back was killing me since i did shrugs last week for shoulders that might have injured my lower back or at least strained it. Damn i feel like an old man.. every time i get up from sitting down i feel like my whole back is going to lock hehehe..

My back has always been a problem with me since i am heavy set. Most heavy set people have back problems(not all) and i belong in that category. but i've started losing weight(in 2 months and one week i've lost 59 pounds woohoo) and started to trying to get my body back into shape but this morning my body just couldn't get up. No worries though, a good night sleep tonight and then tomorrow morning i'll be raring to go. Maybe i'll feel like am 25 again when i reach my goal weight. Ha!! not likely.. ahahhaha


No comments:

Post a Comment