Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Losing my Job again..

(me on my road of life.. it looks paved but its not.. i just passed another bump)

losing your job isn't the best feeling in the world.. experienced it when i was 23 years old. 10 years later am going through it again. I was just told yesterday that i will be losing my job again.. this is the third time they told us about this.. the first time was in september of last year and we were scheduled to be gone by may of this year.. then in February where they extended our sentence to Dec. 31 and then yesterday when they finally put an ending date in september... but its ok.. i've been on this road before..

but right now i just want to sit down on the road.. and just look far ahead for a bit..

Thought bubble for the day.. "it seems like every time i finally take a step forward..something happens to make me go 3 steps back.."

No comments:

Post a Comment