Sunday, August 21, 2011

New design

now you see it.. then "poof' .. gone.. the magic of the octopus

I was trained as animator and i haven't really designed anything that sort of used my skill.. hehehee so decided to make something new for the store ... the octopus smokescreen.. which you can find here.

back in April.. i decided i wasn't going to cut my hair until my nephew cut his hair(in filipino tradition, a child couldn't get his hair cut until he was 1 year old, something to do with the hair might not grow, tradition.. and i choose not to question it since it makes the grandparents happy.. but thats another story). And i had a pretty good mullet going..but it seemed like i was being bogged down with something. I didn't feel like drawing or just doing any kind of work.. It may just be coincidence(95% that it's coincidence hehe) but i find myself driven now to do some actual work after i had cut my hair.. some kind of confidence hehehe... i guess i wasn't samson after all.. i didn't need my hair to start drawing.. i just needed to look nice for a change hahahahaha...

no worries nephew you'll get ur hair cut soon..

thought of the day: still trying to make myself happy..still trying to think of me first but it's kind of hard when you've only been thinking of them for so long.. but am trying :D

No comments:

Post a Comment