Saturday, June 11, 2011

Update: New Design



After being burnt out for the last month and a half i finally got a design done yesterday. a classic line from my childhood. See if you all can remember hehehehe

Still looking into closing down the shop. People have been telling me not to give up but just the lack of inspiration and the lack of ideas are not really helping me keep my hope up. Along with looking at other artists stuff and it just makes me want to drop my pencil and mouse with the great stuff i've seen out there.. And sales isn't going up either and that doesn't help.

But there is a little something in me thats not making me close it yet.. who knows.. i just need to start it up again and eventually get my store out of cafepress.. and just own it.. but first i need a job to to do that.. ah well.. we'll see..

Thought of Day: is the world getting just little bit angrier?

No comments:

Post a Comment