Sunday, May 1, 2011

Update: what's been going on

"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!"
my green lantern doodle

been working on something other the store.. as per a friend of mine told me i have enough for the store.. but i still do have ideas..but i need to focus on one.. since am focusing on too many things and actually not finishing anything so am focusing on a book i've been meaning to design..so that's what i've been bz on lately..

On a side note.. my tooth hurts after pulling something out of it..heheheh and i fell like am grinding my teeth.. it's all good though.. tryin to keep my teeth healthy since i don't have insurance since i am unemployed.. no worries.. :D hopefully i can find a job soon enough.

Thought of the day: weird that my dad wanted some lights on at 3 in the morning.. and he wouldn't tell me why.. he might have heard something..hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment