Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Design


Update: On sunday.. i was cleaning out my golf clubs when my dad asked me to see if i can throw anything out that was in storage in our garage since the township is picking up unusual objects tomorrow without charging.. so my dad is all gung ho about cleaning the garage...

i had 5 boxes to go thru..and two of the boxes were filled with my old sketchbooks and drawings...it was kind of nostalgic as i reminisce on the old ideas i had..

so i started getting back ideas.. i use to draw a lot of human characters but lately not really.. so i ventured and i came up with the bombin' mural.. takes me back to my roots of just doing street stuff.. hehehe.. haven't done it a long time...

so it was a blessing i guess for me to look into those boxes.. cuz now am going back and just applying what i can do now to those drawings i did before..

made me realize ... back then i didn't care what i drew.. just as long as it made me smile.. i lost it and maybe that's why i gave up on drawing for 8 years..just tired of making people happy and putting aside what i wanted.. but now.. thinking of my store and what i want in it and not listening(not really not listening just not paying attention to it hahaha i always listen..but i just don't follow all the time ahhaha) to those who want to put their input into my business..am getting creative again.. :D

i'm still my biggest critic.. but am letting it go and not being so harsh on myself nowadays...

No comments:

Post a Comment