Thursday, July 22, 2010

Update

(the Outlaw King..with the Phillippine Sun and Stars)

Updated the site last night since i put a new design in the store last night so please check out http://www.cafepress.com/pillowbrand/7231385 to check out the new design.. It's my outlaw nature hahahaha..

Just letting u know the site will be continuely updated until i am happy with it.. and of course when there are new designs or exclusives. if you haven't done so already please check out the site HERE.

Aside from that days been good so far. Just wondering if there is anything wrong with Facebook since i can't update my pillowbrand page there since it won't let me go through. I click it and nothing happens. I'll just update through here :D.

Thought Bubble for the day: "People make excuses, Hustler's Hustle. Live Life like a King, Die Like an Outlaw."

No comments:

Post a Comment