Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stupid Office trainers

(no doodle again so tired and exhausted to do one)

My babie started a new job(congrats to her :D) and she's nervous because she wants to do good.. but her trainer i think sucks. She yells, or when she has a questions she answers her with another question. How is that good training?

Isn't the job of the trainer to train people so when they have questions they can rely on her? i've trained people in my job and i saw that you get more bees with honey than vinegar. Meaning that if you're nicer to people and you actually help them out.. they tend to excel better rather than yelling at them or getting mad at them. But there are some exceptions when the same person keeps asking the same question after you showed them 50 times.(been there and you do not like me when u make me angry.. u just can't cure stupid though)

In my previous job, i was trained by one of the best managers i had. He trained with patience cuz he knew i wouldn't get it right away. But once he let me go and just be myself and let me ask questions that he would answer with patience in a week he could've left me alone and i would be able to do his job and then some. But i've also had trainers who thought i was stupid..but i just made them look stupid since they didn't know how to train me and their managers saw it.

So to my office trainers who are better than most.. keep doing it and to my office trainers who think they are higher than everyone else.. stop because ur shit stinks just like mine.. maybe even worse because of that shit u eat. hahaha

Thought Bubble of the day " you'll get more bees with honey rather than vinegar. stupid motherfuckers"

No comments:

Post a Comment