Tuesday, July 6, 2010

figuring things out..

(pic of me sitting on the world.. my doodle for the day..)

I've been told how to live my life.. by countless of people.."you should do this" "buy this instead of that" "Why are you like that?", etcetera, etc.

Even co-workers tell me they go through the same ish i do..and i've been trying to figure out why..

So today, as my co-worker tells me how his weekend went.. and how people are telling him to act a certain way, i sort of had an epiphany..well not really but just a thought came into my mind..If people minded their own business more..and just let people live.. this world would be a better place..hahaha in my opinion :D...

It's not that we don't welcome the advice but don't be pushy about it..but there are things you can't cure like stupid.. You just CAN NOT cure stupid.. So my mantra today is.. "i don't have a problem.. it's the world that has problem", nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment